Soul Eater: The Calm Before the Storm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Eater: The Calm Before the Storm

An original Soul Eater RP site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Ev Nkgj Oiz{j {oywg
A successful Mission and a MAJOR drawback EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 3:25 am by paslat

» Emtec Eksvw100 Driver Free.rar
A successful Mission and a MAJOR drawback EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 7:37 pm by paslat

A successful Mission and a MAJOR drawback EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 7:34 pm by paslat

A successful Mission and a MAJOR drawback EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 7:33 pm by paslat

» Irene Drauna
A successful Mission and a MAJOR drawback EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 9:26 pm by paslat

» Openatv-4.0-dm800se-20140208.nfi
A successful Mission and a MAJOR drawback EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 6:43 pm by paslat

» Niro - Rvvducation [2013]
A successful Mission and a MAJOR drawback EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 4:37 am by paslat

» Kiki\'s Delivery Service DVDRip Occor Avi
A successful Mission and a MAJOR drawback EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 12:55 am by paslat

» Ansys_12_Crack
A successful Mission and a MAJOR drawback EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 7:55 pm by paslat

The Empire
Head Admin
A successful Mission and a MAJOR drawback Fk7c6q Administrators
A successful Mission and a MAJOR drawback 6f2ijl Moderators
A successful Mission and a MAJOR drawback 5ed93p Xat Moderators
A successful Mission and a MAJOR drawback Ncz5tx
Affiliates
High Voltage
free forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

A successful Mission and a MAJOR drawback

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
August

August

Location : Planet Papaya. Which is somewhere... but I'm not telling where!

A successful Mission and a MAJOR drawback Empty
PostSubject: A successful Mission and a MAJOR drawback   A successful Mission and a MAJOR drawback EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 6:38 am

August sighed as he sat on the ledge of a small hill overlooking the village of Newcastle. He'd just finished a mission regarding a kishen soul that had been terrorizing a small mountain village here, and he was tired. The kishen was relatively weak, all things considering, but every time he had been about to win, the slippery thing vanished from sight. Finally a widespread fire attack, one of the only wide area attacks he had, had done the trick. This soul had been his 87th. Not bad, he thought to himself. It had taken quite a while for him to reach this point, but he'd managed. A Meister would have probably made his journey easier, but he couldn't... no, WOUDN'T risk getting someone else hurt because of him

Brushing some of his slightly long brown hair out of his face, he laid back and sighed, watching the clouds. It was around midday, and the sunlight felt warm upon his face as he lay there. He should probably start heading back to Death City, but honestly he couldn't be bothered to move at the moment. A rustling sound had him sitting straight up, all senses on alert. Despite how peaceful it felt here, he knew the rumors of strong kishens having a congregation here were most likely true. This area had been under attack more frequently than other places, and he was not the only one who had been sent here. Other weapons and their meisters were scattered all over Europe, dealing with influxes of Kishen attacks that popped up.

The rustling stopped, and he watched warily as a little figure made its way out of the bushes behind him. He sighed in relief. A rabbit. Just a harmless little creature. He mentally berated himself for not being more aware of his surroundings. If he had been traveling with anyone, his inattentiveness could have gotten them injured. This time when he laid back, his senses were on full alert despite his relaxed appearance.

He lay there for a while, enjoying the quiet. It was nearly evening when he stood to his feet. As much as he didn't want to, he had to start heading back to the Academy. With a sigh, he dusted off his pants and began to walk down the side of the hill. It wasn't until he was about three quarters of the way down that he felt it. Malice... stronger than any he'd ever felt before, even with all the kishens he'd encountered. Eyes wide, he turned to the direction of the feeling. Whatever it was, it was not good. Deciding to get a bit closer, he headed off in that direction, feeling very glad that it did not seem to be near the village. Innocent people didn't need to feel that.

He stopped in a clearing. All his senses were screaming that something was wrong, but he couldn't tell what. Rolling up the left sleeve of his jacket, he transformed the corresponding arm into a blade, he looked around, eyes narrowed. Something was there... but what?
Back to top Go down
Pockeh
Mastermind
Mastermind
Pockeh

PostSubject: Re: A successful Mission and a MAJOR drawback   A successful Mission and a MAJOR drawback EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 2:41 pm

Kiheshi was, in short, not amused.

He had spent all day looking for some decent food in this god forsaken city of New Castle, but he hadn't found anything. None of the humans here tasted any good, they all tasted like sweat and smelled disgusting to him. Was this simply how people here lived? Sickening.

Kiheshi's feet hit the ground rather hard as he stomped down the winding streets, he shook his long black hair out and focused his blood-red eyes straight ahead. What was the leader of the Kishin going to do today? It was simple, really. He was pissed, so he was going to find someone to kill.

As if to answer his wish, he saw a figure some ways in front of him, apparently relaxing. He smirked and made his approach.

Now, anyone who caught sight of Kiheshi would instantly think of him as evil. His black hair, red eyes, 6'5" height, long black cloak, black jeans, combat boots, and skin-tight shirt all pointed to a sinister being. He wasn't inherently evil, he just loved murder, was that so wrong?

He approached the figure slowly, his head cocked to one side in a curious gaze, "What, if I may ask, are you doing here?" He smirked at the man's blade arm, "A weapon, I see. Any reason your meister isn't here?"
Back to top Go down
https://secalmbefore.rpg-board.net
August

August

PostSubject: Re: A successful Mission and a MAJOR drawback   A successful Mission and a MAJOR drawback EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 9:10 pm

August shivered. All his senses were screaming at him to run, run far away and not stop until he was on the opposite side of the globe from this man. Something about him was just terrifying, even if he didn't know who he was. "I haven't got a meister," he snapped, terror translating into attitude. Right now, he was never as glad or as upset of that fact. Glad that no one else was here to feel this fear, but unhappy that he was alone to face this.

He looked the man up and down cautiously, sizing him up. Aside from the way his presence screamed 'threat,' he carried himself in a sure way, as if he knew he was the big bad or something. He glanced around the clearing, trying to see if the man was alone. It seemed he was. Thank heavens for small favors he supposed. From the feelings he was getting, a fight was imminent, and he knew he was the weaker of the two.

It was possible for him to survive if he was careful, this he knew. After all, that was the way it had been on the streets. Then again, if he played his cards right, he could possibly leave before things got ugly. Maybe just keep him talking... "So, who are you?" There were meisters and weapons scattered around this continent, if he stalled long enough, maybe one of them would pick up this feeling. After all the man's presence was enough to send sensitive souls into a coma with how much power he was putting out if they weren't guarded.

He stood still, appearing relaxed, but every fiber of his being was ready, be it to attack or run. It all depended on how this went... Man, this was NOT how he had planned to spend his day.
Back to top Go down
Pockeh
Mastermind
Mastermind
Pockeh

PostSubject: Re: A successful Mission and a MAJOR drawback   A successful Mission and a MAJOR drawback EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 8:20 pm

Now, now Kiheshi was amused.

He watched the boy, he watched him squirm, he listened to his voice snap, he saw the boy's eyes scan him. Yes, Kiheshi thought, feel it. Feel the fear and madness that I contain, feel the unimaginable, unfathomable insanity that I hold, and feel the chaos that I could unleash.

Kiheshi took a step forward towards the boy, observing him. This one seemed strong, yes, but was he strong enough? Or rather.. did he think he was strong enough?

Kiheshi took another step forward, and then another, and then another. He was barely half a foot away from the boy now. He heard the boy's question, and a sinister smirk appeared on his lips.

Kiheshi's face turned serious, and he bowed in a mock display of respect. "My name, sir, is Kiheshi Von Strepp." He tilted his head up, looking the boy directly in the eye, "Most have heard of me, I lead a division."

He grinned, a maniacal intent behind his plastic smile, "Nothing major, really. Just the Kishin." He chuckled, sliding his hands in his pockets, "And who are you, little weapon with no meister?"
Back to top Go down
August

August

PostSubject: Re: A successful Mission and a MAJOR drawback   A successful Mission and a MAJOR drawback EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:32 pm

Von Strepp. Of all the names August knew, that one terrified him the most. He swallowed and took a step back. The Kishen leader. The freaking LEADER. What was he supposed to do? He was nowhere near powerful enough to defeat him alone. Heck, most of the meister weapon teams he knew weren't enough. This man in front of him was terror on two legs.

He stared into the man's red eyes, captivated despite his fear. Or maybe because of his fear, he couldn't quite tell. Oh right, he'd asked for his name. Well, maybe if he got to talking, the fighting wouldn't happen? Or maybe one of the meister/weapon teams that were around would show up to help... "August." It was whispered, barely audible, even to his own ears as he continued to look at the man.

He did not like the look on Kiheshi's face. It screamed insanity, and with every passing second he felt more and more like a fish caught in a net. Was it too late to run, he wondered. Probably. It was most likely too late to run the moment that Von Strepp had seen him. His best bet now was to keep talking and hope for a miracle. "What are you doing here?" Well, he was most likely hunting, but maybe he'd give a long answer, at least long enough for August to think of a strategy for getting away. Hm... the grass around them was very dry... if he could use some fire, maybe the smoke and flames would distract the man long enough for him to get away? It was a long shot though. He'd prefer having someone else show up to help, but then again, he didn't want anyone to get hurt, especially because of him.

He shook his head, brushing some of his brown hair out of his face, and debated on the merit of transforming his other arm into a blade, just in case. No, not yet, since that would definitely be taken as a sign of aggression, and he wasn't quite ready to fight just yet. Forcing a polite and distant expression onto his face, he gazed at the man, waiting for his answer while his brain whirred along at a mile a minute.
Back to top Go down
Pockeh
Mastermind
Mastermind
Pockeh

PostSubject: Re: A successful Mission and a MAJOR drawback   A successful Mission and a MAJOR drawback EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 6:28 pm

Kiheshi liked this one. This one amused him.

Kiheshi found the weapon to be an interesting specimen. He found this entire situation rather interesting, actually. He was now glad he had come here. He wondered if the little weapon wanted to fight. Would the little weapon assume he could win?

Kiheshi spoke the weapon's name in his low, twisted voice. "August, eh?" He smirked, "Interesting." He took another step forward, coming even closer. "Are you afraid of me, little August? Do you feel the insanity? Do you? Are you?" He said slowly, drawing out every syllable in a fine display of the kind of twisted taunting he could do.

He tilted his head to the left, "What am I doing here? The real question is what are you doing here?" He taunted the weapon, smirking, "I am simply here for the human souls, but it seems I have found a weapon soul to take instead." He laughed out loud, his voice echoing across the city in a maniacal and evil cackle.

He took a long-fingered right hand and jammed it down his throat before pulling it out slowly. With his hand came a 21" katana, blood-red at the hilt. Kiheshi spun the katana in his hand, pointing it at the weapon, "Are you ready to meet your fate, little one?"

Back to top Go down
August

August

PostSubject: Re: A successful Mission and a MAJOR drawback   A successful Mission and a MAJOR drawback EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 9:32 am

August trembled and stepped back, trying to dispel the feelings of madness and terror that were encroaching on his mind. He barely recognized his own name when Kiheshi spoke it, as it sounded twisted, and dark, not at all like he was used to hearing it. He brought his transformed arm up, ready to block whatever this man was about to do to him. He watched silently as Von Strepp pulled a katana out of his mouth and shuddered. Oh God... what had he gotten himself in to?

Well, if he was about to face off with this man... "I-i am afraid, so what o-of it?" His voice cracked again. Ugh, how demeaning. His eyes darted around, looking for somebody, anybody, that could possibly help him. No one. He sighed, resigning himself to this. He might survive, or he might not, but he wasn't going to go out lying down! "I'd like to think m-my fear proves my intelligence. As for what I was doing here, I'm a weapon. Canna you figure it out fer yerself?" His street accent began to come through again, a surefire sign of his stress.

He transformed his other arm and drew them across each other, producing minute trails of sparks. Set a fire... set a fire and try to escape in the smoke. It was a chance he was going to take, in the next few minutes if possible. If it didn't work... well, he'd think of something... hopefully. His eyes narrowed. Fear or no fear, he wasn't going to act like a coward and tremble in the face of death. Forcing his knees to stop shaking, he pushed back the feeling of madness and fear that were trying to sink into his brain and stood tall. "So am I ready fer death? No, but that's not gunna stop yeh is it?" He readied himself for the blow that was sure to come, preparing to dodge or block, whichever he was capable of.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A successful Mission and a MAJOR drawback   A successful Mission and a MAJOR drawback Empty

Back to top Go down

A successful Mission and a MAJOR drawback
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater: The Calm Before the Storm :: Around the World :: Europe-
Jump to: